FINALLY!

I have started top scrapbook again.  It has been for ever since I have created a page.  I have made a ton of photo memory gifts.  But I have not created an actual page since I cannot remember when.  I now have some girly inspiration to keep me going.  Finally have a reason to use the flowers I have been buying all these years. The paper I used is from Creative Imaginations and it happens to be Samantha Walkers Christmas collection from 2009.  I loved the paper and had no idea what I was going to use it with when I purchased it.  I do that with so many pieces of paper.  96% of them I end up using and the other 4% I scratch my head and wonder what in the world I was thinking.  LOL 

I also happen to be the Monday Inspiration over on the Creative Imaginations Blog.  If you have the chance check it out and see another layout of  my sweet girl, a card and a recipe book.

http://creativeimaginations.typepad.com/

FaveCrafts is also having a blog hop click here to participate http://www.favecraftsblog.com/finished-on-the-fifteenth-favecrafts-blog-hop-for-october/

About these ads

About nikimeiners

Friend, Wife, Mom and an all around crafty old soul. Artist, Writer, Creative Director and Style Maker. Lover of old, fond of the new. Craver of excitement, establisher of the calm. My website http://365daysofcrafts.com Bio- Growing up in a small mid-western town, Niki Meiners was surrounded by a modest, resourceful and very entrepreneurial family. Her simple upbringing spurred her "Can do" attitude and gave her the confidence to try any challenge placed before her. She knew there was more out there than just her small town and set off after high school to explore the world. It was through these travels that she discovered her love of art and her desire to make the world a prettier place. It was not until she suffered a paralyzing illness that she realized she wanted to reconsider her corporate career as a Chief Paper Pusher, and her thoughts immediately turned to her first passion, art. In 2003 she began an odyssey that would take her from product design to publication and everywhere in between. She is known for her distinctive, high quality creations that feature a diverse mix of styles and highly creative approach to even the smallest detail. Niki is an Idea Architect, easily outlining every project from concept to completion. Her creations are simultaneously beautiful and functional and her in depth knowledge of the industry allows her to produce projects with a specific understanding of both the consumers and the manufacturers. This knowledge has allowed her work to be featured in the industries leading craft and lifestyle publications and manufacturers’ websites. nikimeiners at gmail.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to FINALLY!

  1. This is a lovely layout, and what a little swetheart!

  2. Karisa says:

    What a great scrapbook page! I love that black paper. Thanks for linking this to the FaveCrafts Blog Hop. I hope to see you back next month too :)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s