Time has escaped me. Really it has. My Mom is in town and I submitted 4 projects for a very short notice book call. They picked up 3/4. Just finished 5 for another Publisher. Need a day off as I am almost on a short burn out. I will take it. Trust me. Not able to post the other cards I made. They are going out in the mail. New cards will happen just not today.
I was tagged by Karen on Monday. Did not realize it until now. She promted my post. I would have gotten to it this week but not today. Like Karen I have not been blogging all that long. No clue who my followers are if any.
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Well here goes.
1. Kim http://toomuchstuff.typepad.com/ One of my dearest online friends who I have also met in person a few times. Once in Dayton, Ohio. Baltimore, MD, Virginia Beach, VA and also in Muncie, IN. She is sweet, wonderful and kind. Great gardner too.
2. Anke http://h2u6a2n6a4.blogspot.com/ This is a friend from Frances Meyer Design Team. She is in Germany and I actually met her when we were visiting Berlin. She has the most incredible children & husband. We had a wonderful evening in their home. The dinner we were served is a whole different post. Yum, does not even begin to describe it.
3. Karen http://www.karensescape.blogspot.com/ She is the one who linked me. She makes very cute cards and has a neat twist on one posted currently. Might have to give it a try.
4. Carla http://carlaschauer.wordpress.com/ One of my dearest friends in the world. And to think we met scrapbooking almost 5 years ago? She is driving down in the morning with her 3 kids by herself to see us.
5. Thought I might pick someone who I recently met and also Design with, Robyn. She is one crafty gal and quite funny to boot. http://herebygrace.typepad.com/here_by_grace/