Paper Crimper & Scissors
Materials: Ink ( I prefer Fluid Chalk Ink by Clearsnap) WaterMark Ink and Ancient Page Ink in Coal Black, Pattern paper, glue, Stickles or glitter and glue, Rubber Stamp (Unity Stamp Co), Gross Grain Ribbon.
1. Flatten TP role. Press roll through the crimper in one direction and then the other. This will create a grid like texture. Glue one end of TP roll. Let dry.
2. Take Warm Red Fluid Chalk Ink and lightly rub over texture surface. Repeat with accents of Tangerine Fluid Chalk. This technique is referred to as Direct to Paper or DTP
3. Use a snippet of ribbon as an accent. Mine was left over from some sort of packaging. Glue on TP roll
4. I made my own background paper by using a rubber stamp. You can use pattern paper if you are not a stamper. Stamp Image on to WaterMark Ink Pad then onto glossy cardstock. Rub Warm Red Fluid Chalk over entire surface. Wipe off excess. Enhance staped image with Stickles or if you do not have Stickles add glue & sprinkle glitter. Let Dry. Adhere to TP roll leaving a bit of the ribbon showing on the top edge.
5. Stamp accent stamp in black ink.
6. stamp saying on Cream Cardstock and glue down as shown. A little flower bead was added for an accent.
If there is ever anything you would like to know how to make that appears on here please ask. I am more than happy to write directions or tell you where to find the material.