These two items arrived in the same week and I had an AH HA moment. It was a total moment of genius. ( I do not have these often) My finished project actually looks very similar to what I had in my head. If your creative process is anything like mine it starts out with an idea and a visual and ends up looking like something completely different. Usually COMPLETELY different. I started with this great little Rectangular Box by Eileen Hull. Then I cut strips of the REAL WOOD Paper and inked it with Clearsnap Chalk Ink to give it an aged mossy effect. The little flowers are from another Eileen Hull die. I coated them with Smooch and Smooch Spritz for added sparkle. I made wire stems and spiral centers using Toner Wire and accented them with Sakura Hobby Craft 3-D gel. I used Toner Jute too.
The links to the other blog hop participants:
- Ann Butler
- Candice Windham
- Carla Schauer–”Gift of Friendship” Jewelry Box
- Cindi Bisson –”Unexpected Jaguar” Gift Box
- Eileen Hull
- Einat Kessler
- JGoode Designs– Little box of sunshine filled with hugs
- Julie McGuffee –Life in the Craft Lane
- Veronica Goff
- Laura Bray– Moulin Rouge Theater Box
- Lisa Rojas
- Lorine Mason
- Madeline Arendt
- Melony Bradley
- Michelle Cummings
- Modern Surrealist –Girlfriend’s Gift Box on the Sizzix Blog Hop!!!
- Niki Meiners– Rectangle Box
- Sandy Laipply – Pink Rose Jewelry Box
- Sparkle’s Studio
Links to materials used:
Thanks for stopping by and checking things out. Be sure to leave a comment here and on Eileen’s Blog. Comments on Eileen’s blog are entered into a drawing to win an actual die cut. So happy hopping!
PS. I still have a few spots in my class this weekend at Charleston Scrapbooking and at the Donna Downey Inspired event.